The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 18 lbs 10 oz of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a releasable carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
FREE Shipping on Canadian Orders over $100
We offer FREE shipping across Canada on orders $100 and over. Our shipping process is fast and secure.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Ask an expert!
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.