NRS Men's Orion Paddling Jacket
1 In Stock
On days when the sea meets the sky and you're at the mercy of Mother Nature, being prepared for the unpredictable is crucial. Featuring a neoprene neck seal for all-day comfort, the waterproof, quick-adapting NRS Men's Orion Paddling Jacket protects paddlers from swirly conditions.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Paddler's Cut™ for an athletic fit.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex yet still keeps most water out.
- Latex wrist gaskets completely seal the sleeves for rolling and keep paddle-drip out.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind and spray without restricting airflow.
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way, whether closed for maximum protection or open for added ventilation.
- Articulated, fully adjustable hood fits comfortably with or without a helmet. Hood stows compactly when not in use.
- Reflective tape on the hood, and reflective graphics throughout the jacket, keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Features two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials and a larger dual-entry splashproof kangaroo pocket.