The SP is essentially a cut down version of its bigger brother - the Wave Walker. The SP targets the same performance parameters: it features a really positive bite, and a powerful blade shape for aggressive acceleration, control, and maneuverability, but all scaled down for a smaller paddler.
If you’re a big strong guy, go for the standard Wave Walker. If you are a smaller paddler, or want a play-oriented blade that will be a little easier on your shoulders and joints, definitely try an SP. It’s one of our favorite blades at BestCoast Outfitters.
- Ideal for high-angle paddlers
- Large power face (although smaller than the standard Wave Walker) to move you quickly and efficiently through rough waters
- Great for play in big water and surf, and for expeditions on rough, exposed waters
- Suitable for all conditions
- Ideal for smaller to midsized paddlers, or those looking for a play-oriented paddle that will reduce stress and strain on muscles and joints
Weight and Dimensions:
- Carbon – 770 grams (27oz)
- Fiberglass – 850grams (30oz)
- Blade size – Coming Soon
Available in full Carbon Fibre, or Fiberglass – in a two piece design.
Other laminate options, and 4 piece construction available as special orders.
Our shipping process is fast and secure.
* This does not include shipments of large items such as large kayaks or paddles.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.