NRS Guide Gloves offer blister protection, cushion and just the right amount of warmth for rowing and paddling in cool conditions. The open-finger design allows total dexterity for tying knots, tightening straps and other common on-the-water tasks.
- 1.5 mm neoprene provides both insulation and mobility. The ideal combination of warmth and dexterity.
- The neoprene palm provides cushioning and protects from blisters and calluses.
- Silicone pattern on the palms provides positive grip for increased control.
- The hook-and-loop wrist closure ensures a secure, easy fit.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
FREE Shipping on Canadian Orders over $100
We offer FREE shipping across Canada on orders $100 and over. Our shipping process is fast and secure.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Ask an expert!
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.