The Feather is a revolutionary paddle designed by
Steve Schleicher of Nimbus Kayaks.
Steve wanted to introduce the high-efficiency and speed of a winged racing paddle to kayak touring, while incorporating the versatility and stability of a touring design. It has the excellent grip and forward propulsion of a winged racing paddle, but without the unpredictability of one when bracing or sculling.
- It’s asymmetrical dihedral shape combined with the concave scooped blade, retains and concentrates your grip on the forward stroke.
- The scooped design centres your efforts with the shaft, righting itself, and locking the blade in the water, eliminating flutter.
- The entry edge of the blade is thin to allow for easy entry into the water and the back is smooth in order to reduce lifting water on exit.
- Ideal for experienced paddlers looking for a more advanced race-style experience incorporated in their kayak excursions.
- Suitable for experienced paddlers in moderate ocean conditions
Weight and Dimensions:
- Carbon Fiber – 850 grams (30oz)
Our shipping process is fast and secure.
* This does not include shipments of large items such as large kayaks or paddles.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.