The Kiska is our most popular design for paddlers of every level.
Whether you are on flat water or rough seas, the Kiska is in its element.
Its medium-size and shape makes it ideal for paddlers big or small, which is why you’ll see it being used most commonly by outfitters, tour companies, and guides alike.
- Ideal for low and high angle strokes
- Great for day excursions, long trips, and expeditions
- Suitable for most ocean conditions
- Fits paddlers of every size and skill level
Weight and Dimensions:
- 710 grams (25oz) in Carbon
- 820 grams (29oz) in Fiberglass
- Blade size – 15cm x 46cm
Available in Full Carbon Fiber, Basalt/Carbon (B/C), or Fiberglass, with your choice of Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass shaft – in a two or four piece design.
Our shipping process is fast and secure.
* This does not include shipments of large items such as large kayaks or paddles.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.