The Salish is a hybrid design where we combined a high aspect ratio shape with a teardrop shape in a 460cm2 size. With its subtle concave, vertical sides and square shoulders, it has a forgiving yet solid grip with more power than you would expect from a blade of this size. Originally designed for smaller paddlers, the Salish has become one of the most popular Blackfish paddles among paddlers of all sizes.
Narrow 26mm handle for small hands.
Fishskin construction technology is designed as a durable and economical option
- Weight: 515g
- High performance for smaller paddlers
- Blade size: 460cm2
- 10 degree angle between blade and shaft
- Anti-twist between the adjustable parts in order to always have the right angle between the handle and the shaft
- Everything is made with Bio-resin
- Comes in a lightweight cover
Blackfish is a Squamish, BC company that exclusively offers SUP paddles, nothing else!
We offer FREE shipping across Canada on orders $100 and over. Our shipping process is fast and secure.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.