The Blackfish Nootka paddle delivers value and performance.
The Nootka is the ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake.
This blade is Blackfish's best selling classic teardrop shape.
The dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit.
This blade is both light and durable and is carbon.
- Full 3k twill carbon construction
- Available in 520cm² blade to match your strength and paddling style
- Clean entry and stable catch phase due to proven design
- 8 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability
- The clamp on the adjustable shaft is unique to Blackfish; designed not to crush the shaft but to hold it securely in place without damaging its integrity.
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Always shipped in paddle sock with no bubble wrap
- Shaft type - 12k carbon filament
- Handle - Ergo
- Blade Size - 520cm²
FREE Shipping on Canadian Orders over $100
We offer FREE shipping across Canada on orders $100 and over. Our shipping process is fast and secure.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Ask an expert!
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.