Introduction To Coastal SUP Day Touring
Introductory course on SUP Day touring 4-6 hours with Andrew Woodford!
This course involves practical application of theory learned in previous courses. (Reviewed on course). This course is recommended for those who have taken previous courses, or have some experience in SUP trips and touring.
Course meets at Willows Beach Tea House parking lot.
- Recap Charts - Wind/Weather - Tides Current - Navigation
- Decision making
- Paddle Strokes/ Rescue recap
- Review equipment needed for a day trip
- Trip Planning
- Paddle strokes and rescues
Gear needed: Immersion gear (wetsuit), food, water, sunscreen, hat, 5L dry bag. Expect to get wet in this course and prepare accordingly!
(SUP rental gear not included - inquire if needed)
Our shipping process is fast and secure.
* This does not include shipments of large items such as large kayaks or paddles.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.