Aries 150 | final sale - 'as is'
1 In Stock
The Aries takes the dramatically different design features and benefits from the Delphin and refines them for composite material systems and for the lower impact environment where composite kayaks excel. Hard chines and a pronounced deck are smoothed, producing a very forgiving, speedy and lighter weight kayak.
The Aries is ideal for anyone looking for a versatile, lightweight and stable kayak to explore the coast. Its Delphin features will excite those looking for a kayak to trip out to tide races to play the sea but the Aries will cater for the day paddler and those that weekend from their kayak will not be disappointed.
After feedback from our team of pro coaches we have made the addition of a 4th day hatch behind the seat to provide vital, easy to reach storage making this boat a truly desirable coaching platform.
- Wide planing hull with smooth chines
- Stable forgiving and great for surfing
- Creates super manuevrability around rocks gardens and aids surfing.
- Bow Volume
- Helps quick resurfacing in turbulent water and helps punch through waves in the surf.
- Squared off Stern
- Creates a long water line for speed and tracking, helps bow lift when surfing.
- Low back Deck and cockpit
- Easy to roll when the wave wins.
- Large rear and fore hatch
- Lots of day tripping storage.
- Rear Day hatch
- Keep essential gear close to hand.
- Aids tracking capabilities in cross winds.