A surprisingly fast and strong paddle with a square shoulder for more power during the propulsion phase. The blade is a hybrid between a racing blade and a teardrop blade. When designing this blade, we tried to capture the benefits of both designs and build a blade that was both lightweight and durable.
This paddle loves long training days, racing, downwinding and touring. Available in full carbon
If you have a touring style board, this is the paddle for you! It is the perfect mix between lightness and flexibility
CARBON construction technology is designed for superior performance and exceptional lightness
- Full 3k Twill Carbon construction
- Blade size available: 520cm2 and 580cm2
- 10 degree angle between blade and shaft
- Contours in ABS for more protection of the blade
- Anti-twist between the adjustable parts in order to always have the right angle between the handle and the shaft
- Everything is made with Bio-resin
- Comes in a lightweight cover
Blackfish is a Squamish, BC company that exclusively offers handmade carbon SUP paddles, nothing else!
We offer FREE shipping across Canada on orders $100 and over. Our shipping process is fast and secure.
Returns and exchanges are available should a product not meet your needs. See Refund Policy for details.
Select the chat icon on the bottom right of the website and ask us your product question.