Women's Nomad GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Suit
1 In Stock
The NRS Women's Nomad GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Suit gives paddlers who don't kayak the option to roam the waters of the world no matter the season. We combine superior waterproof, breathable protection with a streamlined design, eliminating the bulk of an unnecessary kayak overskirt.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Our GORE-TEX® Pro semi-drywear features a supple, secure, and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases your wearing comfort over a traditional latex gasket, while providing reliable protection for moderate activities and conditions.
- Volcano-style GlideSkin™ neoprene overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper and drop-seat relief zipper.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle offers additional abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, buckle-closure waist belt and GORE-TEX PRO fabric socks.
- Semi-dry suits are a great choice for flat-water kayakers, stand-up paddlers and canoeists, as well as for rafters on moderate rivers with low consequences.