Women's Navigator GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Suit Aqua
2 In Stock
Designed to quickly adapt to the unpredictable conditions of open-water paddling, the NRS Women's Navigator GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Suit delivers superior waterproof, breathable protection. In the Navigator, you can go with the tides and not let rain or squalls send you back to shore.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Our GORE-TEX® Pro semi-drywear features a supple, secure, and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases your wearing comfort over a traditional latex gasket, while providing reliable protection for moderate activities and conditions.
- Articulated storm hood with three bungee adjustments for a custom fit. Easily roll, stow and secure the hood with a fabric loop and hook when it's not needed.
- Perforated face shield features a soft fleece interior and an offset zipper design for enhanced comfort.
- Zip the face shield up to block wind and spray, or unzip for added ventilation when conditions are fair.
- 5" wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene, volcano-style overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Features two PFD-friendly zippered shoulder pockets, drop-seat relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.
- Semi-dry suits are a great choice for flat-water kayakers, stand-up paddlers and canoeists, as well as for rafters on moderate rivers with low consequences.